When you train with TheDeadEye, it will train you and force you to consistently do some of the most important techniques and fundamentals in catching the football.
1) Trains you to get your head turned around and square to your Quarterback
2) Trains you to get your vision focused on the football
3) Trains you to get your shoulders square to the pass (depending on what route your running)
4) Trains you to get your whole body square to the pass(depending on what route your running)
5) Trains you to get your hands up quick
Let’s take a few examples on how TheDeadEye can help:
Dig Route-When practicing this route you’re probably need to be doing all 5 steps
Out Route-When practicing this route you’re probably doing
steps 1,2 and 5
Slant Route-When practicing this route you’re probably doing
steps 1,2 and 5
Since your vision is restricted when using TheDeadEye you’re going to eliminate “alligator arms” on that slant route. How?
Once you turn your head to catch the ball, it eliminates your site of where that defender would normally be therefore keeping your focus on the ball. Come game time, your muscle memory takes over and your focus will be on the ball. Remember you catching the ball or not in the slant route doesn’t stop you from getting hit. You might as well catch it.
TheDeadEye is a good training tool for that swing or flair pass out of the backfield. Trains you to get your head turned around and your vision focused. It will help eliminate the running back peeking up field if he does, he will not be able to see the ball to catch.
TheDeadEye is also good to use in simple back and forth tossing.
Technique and fundamentals are important factors in being an accurate passer. TheDeadEye can help you with some of those techniques and fundamentals. Here’s How:
1) Trains you square your head and body to your target, which will help with accuracy
2) Trains you when you look off one receiver, not just with your eyes but with your head. Now the safety see’s this and starts to cheat where your looking and now you come back, get your head and body turned the other way and hit a wide open receiver
3) Trains you when you located your receiver to keep your head steady and eyes focused
TheDeadEye is a good training tool to use in your drills to work on getting your head turned around, flipping the hips and then attacking the ball for the interception.
Kick returners and especially Punt returners. TheDeadEye is going to train you to focus on fielding the ball and concentrating and blocking out everything else so you can have better success for always fielding the ball cleanly. Find the ball, get your head and eyes focused on the ball.
Using TheDeadEye by training you to focus on a smaller condensed area, therefore your focus will be heightened and your
consistency to kick the ball where you want to becomes greater. Great for aligning your FG's and PAT's.
Using TheDeadEye by training your focus on receiving the long snap ensuring you catch the ball first and then focusing on the drop and placement becomes more consistent.
A few things to remember about why you need TheDeadEye:
1) TheDeadEye is helping create the good muscle memory from your head down through your body and now add the same with your vision
2) Doing the little things CAN make you better, but doing the little things consistently WILL make you better
3) See it Better, Do it Better
4) Technique/Fundamentals+ Effort + Talent beats Talent alone every time
5) If you’re not as talented as your
always gives you a chance
Even if you don't use TheDeadEye to train with for a specific skill in any sport, it is still a GREAT training tool to improve your focus, concentration and hand-eye coordination, which is SO important in any sport. (See some of these drills under the video tab with the FASST Performance video).
TheDeadEye should fit comfortably under the helmet or you can wear without the helmet.
TheDeadEye should not be used in games or game like situations or in contact drills or practices or with other players in the area that may cause a collision.
The practice and/or training area should always be cleared of all objects and people and that area should always be clear where no other objects or people can enter when practicing with TheDeadEye.
Always remove TheDeadEye when retrieving the ball.
Order Yours Today
Read and Understand The General Terms and Conditions before using TheDeadEye
TheDeadEye is a Patent Product